African World Festival Unisex T-Shirt7606569_9575
by Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History
August 20 - 22 of 2021 marks our 38th annual African World Festival. Each year, over 100,000 visitors journey to the grounds of The Wright Museum for food, fashion, music and dance performances, workshops, and more! Commemorate your experience and share it with others with this AWF Collection t-shirt.
It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|