Wright Museum Logo Distressed Dad Hat5882678_10990
For over half a century, the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History has dedicated itself to exploring and celebrating the rich cultural legacy of African Americans. Proudly wear the Wright Museum logo on the front of this stylishly, distressed cap and rock "DETROIT" proudly on the back. This hat is for you!
Expand your headwear collection with this fashionable dad hat. With a slightly distressed brim and crown fabric, it’ll add just the right amount of edge to your look. For a quick and easy outfit pair it with slacks, your favorite jeans, or even a matching Wright Museum t-shirt.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 sewn eyelets
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure