7 Principles Unisex Sweatshirt - Kwanzaa Sleeve2338857_5434
by Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History
The name Kwanzaa is derived from the phrase matunda ya kwanza, which means first fruits, or harvest, in Swahili. Celebrations often include singing and dancing, storytelling, poetry reading, African drumming, and feasting. Dr. Maulana Karenga, created seven guiding principles to be discussed during the week of Kwanzaa. The seven principles represent seven values of African culture that help build and reinforce community among African-Americans. Celebrate the spirit of Kwanzaa, on your right sleeve and displaying the seven principles on your swag today!
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Classic fit with no center crease
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem