Dr. Charles H. Wright Large organic tote bag1206599_10732
On encountering a memorial to World War II heroes in Denmark, Dr. Wright felt inspired to create a repository for African-American history and culture, a space for celebration and remembrance that would inspire generations of visitors. This inspiration led him to open the International Afro-American Museum in 1965. Dr. Wright’s commitment to the Museum and other initiatives earned him the title of Father of the National Movement to Establish African American Museums.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|