"I Continue to Dream" Canvas Print4528450_5
by Mario Moore
Enshrined: Presence + Preservation, brings together several dozen works of art from Mario Moore’s early career. Also included are paintings from his most recent body of work, The Work of Several Lifetimes (2019), which was created with the support of Princeton University’s esteemed Hodder Fellowship. Enshrined is Moore’s first solo exhibition at The Wright Museum, as well as the first show that reflects his work created across several years.
Looking to add a taste of Moore's to your home or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included