"Mom Says I'm Her Sun" Canvas Print5581535_5
by Mario Moore
Enshrined: Presence + Preservation, brings together several dozen works of art from Mario Moore’s early career. Also included are paintings from his most recent body of work, The Work of Several Lifetimes (2019), which was created with the support of Princeton University’s esteemed Hodder Fellowship. Enshrined is Moore’s first solo exhibition at The Wright Museum, as well as the first show that reflects his work created across several years.
Looking to add a taste of Moore's art to your home or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US